Join Pam Pietruszewski in this course and discover how the SBIRT (Screening, Brief Intervention, Referral to Treatment) and Motivational Interviewing (MI) play a part in strengthening your services and strategies for tobacco cessation with the individuals you serve.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Credit Hours: MCBAP-R (0.0) MCBAP-S (0.0) Mi-CEC (0.0) Nursing (0.0)
This course is no longer active and cant be enrolled intoContinue Course Take This Course
- Strengthening your SBIRT services
- Motivational Interviewing strategies for tobacco
- Identify and apply the core components of SBIRT and motivational interviewing.
- Understand how SBIRT and motivational interviewing enhance behavior change and treatment outcomes.
- Learn strategies to incorporate SBIRT and motivational interviewing into existing models of care.