This informative training provides an understanding of what specialty courts are, the different types of specialty courts and the benefits they offer in the area of medication assisted treatment for court participants who are involved with opiates.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Credit Hours: MCBAP-R (0.0), MCBAP-S (1.0), Mi-CEC (0.0), Nursing (0.0)
This course is no longer active and cant be enrolled intoContinue Course Take This Course
- The different types of specialty courts and their purpose.
- The importance of a diversified treatment team from a variety of disciplines.
- What supports do specialty courts offer to participants.
- What expectations are made of each participant.
- What treatment considerations do specialty courts consider when accepting an individual into their docket?
- How do best practice considerations effect a courts view of treatment for those participants who are involved with opiates?
- Viewers of this module will learn about the different types of specialty courts and the types of populations that they serve.
- The module will explore overlapping treatment needs for each participant and the supports that the specialty courts will put into place to assist the participant with their treatment goals.